Our Goals for 2018-2020
PARTICIPATE in creating a favorable regulatory environment for participants in the FINTECH industry:
- Participate in the implementation of PSD2 in Lithuania;
- Participate in proposals for new Anti-Money Laundering directive;
- Provide proposals for the development and improvement of local regulation on the industry.
PROMOTE innovation and investment in FINTECH industry in Lithuania:
- Help creating jobs and attracting competent specialists;
- Create a network of mentors helping startups in the industry;
- Cooperate with the Bank of Lithuania in promoting Lithuania, as one of the attraction centers in the industry worldwide.
FACILITATE cooperation between all stakeholders and other participants in the FINTECH industry:
- Develop relationships with other FINTECH associations;
- Participate in forums, discussions on the FINTECH industry;
- Conduct trainings, conferences, and other events relevant to the FINTECH industry.
COORDINATE the flow of news, information and experience sharing within FINTECH industry participants:
- Act as an one-stop shop for existing and new participants in FINTECH industry;
- Become a voice of FINTECH industry in Lithuania;
- Initiate regular meetings with FINTECH industry participants, the Bank of Lithuania, Ministry of Finance and other regulators.
INVESTIGATE new technologies applicable in FINTECH industry and make proposals for regulating it:
- Provide proposals for the development of local regulation on decentralized and BLOCKCHAIN technology applications;
- Provide proposals for the development of local regulation on Initial Coin Offerings and Crypto Exchanges;
- Provide proposals for the development of local regulation on Virtual Companies and other relevant local initiatives.
You can find Fintech Hub LT Articles of Associations here:
You can find Code of Ethics signed by all Fintech Hub LT Members here: